Monday, December 8, 2008

12/8

So this will be a short little update as ive only got 15min left at the cyber cafe. So this week is the week of tabaski which is tomorrow. Something to do with the sacrafise abraham made or something. Basically everyone kills sheep and eats real well this day. So my hut might be done soon, my host dad said by tabaski, but im not holding my breath. The roof did get done today its the floor and bathroom that have yet to be done. Well see. So i went and helped my counterpart put up a fence at his field this week which was good, as i got to practice my pullar a little outside of my family here. I guess the guy that my counterpart works with with trees for the future will be back in the gou at the end of the month/begining of the year. Itll be neat to talk to him as hes in cameroun right now planting 2million trees or something. Ive also been talking to one of the other volunteers here in Gou meme, hes a ag volunteer and does some work with gardens around town. I might go with him to see what he does there. Other then that still working on the lang and trying to figure out what i want to do once the rainy sezason comes round as thats when ill be busy, well ive got 5min so ill write again later

No comments: